Yield: 3 servings (1 serving = 2 slices)
1 medium head cauliflower
½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
½ cup almond flour
¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 425 F
- Grate cauliflower on cheese grater or in food processor using the grater attachment. Pat dry with paper towel.
- Mix together with egg, cheese, almond flour and salt.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment and spread cauliflower dough into a ¼ inch thick circle.
- Baked for about 20-25 minutes until lightly golden.
- Add additional toppings and bake for another 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts per serving: 200 calories, 12g fat, 14g protein, 15g carbs, 6g fiber, 620mg potassium, Iron 10%, Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 160%, Calcium 24%